What could be more exciting than leaving 2020 behind us, and now a promising year is starting to show a glimpse of light at the end of that tunnel.
More couples are now starting to actually plan and some are re-planning their wedding for this year and next. We know that finding the right vendors especially photographers for your big day can be overwhelming. We can imagine the amount of time you spend researching prices, portfolios and reviews. So we thought of making it easy for you! Here is a little gesture to help you ease the search for “The ONE.”
A free Engagement Session Offer!
We are that photographer team that can capture and tell your story on your wedding day; that team who has the skills and passion for making memories on photographs bring out emotions.
LCR Photography is offering a Try-Us for Free! Engagement Session. You heard it right! FREE trial of us on your engagement session.
NO FEE! NO CONTRACT! NO PRESSURE!
Try us out now, and see if we are a good fit. Send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us through phone at 403-608-3107. We would love to hear from you!
**Please see the terms & conditions below.
So, What Makes an Engagement Session Important Throughout the Wedding Planning? Here are a Few Reasons Why.
Aside from providing you with beautiful, emotional portraits in a casual setting, engagement sessions allow us to get to know each other before the big day. Knowing what to expect from your photographer and feeling relaxed in front of the camera are both so critical for photo success. During the engagement session, We love to work with you to find the styles,
smiles, angles and poses that work best for you as a couple in a pressure-free setting. That way, when your wedding day
comes around, we’ll have already practiced picture-taking together and everyone will know what to expect! Here are some of the reasons why we think an engagement session is so important to have before your big day!
- You’ll be Using These Images. Believe it or not, you’ll probably be using those engagement photos over and over again before the big day arrives. Our clients love sending out photo-placed save The Date cards or using their images for their wedding website. Other clients actually incorporate engagement images into their wedding invitation suite! We’ve also created wedding sign-in albums for clients with engagement photos in them. However you choose to dress up your wedding stationery, we’re almost sure you’ll find multiple uses for these fun, casual photographs.
- Practice for The Big Day. When your big day arrives, some couples may be nervous about being in front of the lens. Having an engagement session beforehand is a great way for us to get to know each other and practice working together. You’ll feel more confident about your wedding photos, and know exactly what to expect when working with us.
- You Get to Express Yourself. In your engagement session, anything goes! We highly encourage every kind of self-expression, including fashion taste, favourite colours, hobbies, special locations, and anything else that’s unique to you as a couple. Sometimes couples choose locations where he proposed, others a favourite bar or outdoor spot. We encourage you to incorporate props, pets, hobbies, or anything else that’s special to you! We love getting creative and having clients bring their own creative ideas into their engagement sessions.
- We Get to See What Works. A lot goes into getting that perfect shot of a couple! Angles, lighting, and the right posing all heavily contribute to a perfect couple’s portrait. Sometimes it takes us, photographers, a few tries to really nail down what makes a couple look their absolute best. An engagement shoot is a perfect way to experiment without worrying about time constraints as we do during a wedding. Once we try a few things and find your perfect look for photos, we can easily replicate it on the big day, providing you with stunning shots gotten very quickly under pressured situations!
What will we get in this session?
So you have tried us. You love how we work and you love how your images turned out. Now you’ve decided to hire us for your wedding day. That’s pretty exciting! This is what you’ll get:
- 30 images from your engagement session, with the option to add more photos!
- A beautifully framed 8×10 print from your session
When can we expect our final images delivered after our session?
You’ll receive a watermarked proofing gallery within the next 24 hours after your session to choose your images from. You’ll make your selections, and then the photos will be edited and then sent back to you with the watermark removed in the next 48 hours, considering that you have signed the wedding contract.
So are ready to book your FREE Session with us yet? Click that button below to get started!
Terms and Conditions
- All booked sessions must have all their wedding dates set in 2021, 2022 and 2023 (just added)!
- Not applicable for Micro or Elopement Weddings
& B asic Collection(we offer this promotion w/ our Basic, Simplicity & Classic Collections).
- Final images will be delivered upon signing of the contract.
- A framed 8×10 print comes with your engagement session.
- No images will be delivered if you don’t hire us as your photographers for your wedding day.
- To secure your wedding booking with us, please let us know your date before inquiring or give us a confirmation of your date at least two weeks before your engagement session schedule.
- The promo period starts on March 16, 2021, and ends on May 15, 2021.
What if I end up not hiring you?
If you feel that we don’t see fit to be your photographers for your wedding day (which rarely happens), you’ll still get a beautifully framed 8×10 print from your session with us. You can also have the option to purchase the session for the price of $399, and that comes with 30 edited, high-resolution images.
As your photographers, we are adhering to all AHS regulations to ensure everyone’s health & safety.
“LCR PHOTOGRAPHY IS IN THE BUSINESS OF CAPTURING LIFE’S PRECIOUS MOMENTS.”
ALL IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED AND ARE PROPERTY OF LCR PHOTOGRAPHY. REPRODUCTION IN WHOLE OR IN PART WITHOUT PERMISSION IS PROHIBITED AND IS PUNISHABLE UNDER COPYRIGHT ACT OF CANADA. COPYRIGHT 2021.